The Group 28 unit D train cars were procured between 1928 and 1933 and thus formed the backbone of the Reichsbahn’s passenger train service at that time. A further development of the Group 29 was the Pw4ü30 baggage car. This wagon was delivered with a considerably flatter roof. It is divided into a large luggage compartment with two dog transport compartments. At one end is the service compartment, which is equipped with the higher train leader’s seat and a roof pulpit.
YEAR OF CONSTRUCTION
WITHDRAWAL FROM SERVICE
For better reading, the masculine form is used for personal names and personal nouns on this website. Corresponding terms apply in principle to all genders for the purpose of equal treatment. The abbreviated form of language is for editorial reasons only and does not imply any valuation.
Sie erhalten in Kürze eine E-Mail an die von Ihnen angegebene E-Mail-Adresse. Bitte bestätigen Sie Ihre Newsletteranmeldung über den darin enthaltenen Link.